Pages To Turn

1/8/10

Those Who Mind Don't Matter, And Those Who Matter Don't Mind

I was catching up on the 30-some pages of MLIA that have cropped up since I last ::ahem:: "indulged", and in doing so I discovered a New Favorite Quote:

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
They come from ahead and they come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
~Dr. Seuss

Thank you, Dr. Seuss, for teaching children around the world the importance of self-defense.

I leave now, to procure a bat.

Love Is Not Provoked,

-=Brenna=-

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah...That sound familiar. What story was that from?

    It's really good though. Nice and straightforward.

    ReplyDelete

Brenna is taking another call, or cannot come to the phone right now. Leave a message at the beep.

*BEEP*