Pages To Turn

10/13/10

May Our Friendship Last Forever

May our friendship last forever;
May I sail upon your sea.
May we go through life together;
May there always be a "we." 
May I be your endless sky;
May you breathe my gentle air.
May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I'm there. 

May we be for each a smile
Like the warm, life-giving sun;
Yet when we're in pain awhile,
May our suffering be one. 

May we share our special days,
The happiness of one for two;
And if we must go separate ways,
Let my love remain with you.


~ Nicholas Gordon

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Brenna!

    My name is Lauren from the blog Someone Like You! I just wanted to send you an email saying how much I truly appreciated and loved your comment on a recent post of mine when I was feeling down. Your comment was so sincere and kind, so helpful and really lifted my spirits. I truly can't thank you enough, and it makes my heart soar to know that someone likes my blog.

    I hope you are doing just lovely, and thanks ever so much again!

    With much love, Lauren.

    ReplyDelete

Brenna is taking another call, or cannot come to the phone right now. Leave a message at the beep.

*BEEP*